Wednesday, July 15, 2015

It's getting so close!

I am so excited! My culinary school adventure starts in just 21 days. 
TWENTY ONE DAYS!! 
I am so so excited. 
Like, I can't believe it is happening so soon. 
These last few weeks have flown by and I am hoping the next few fly by as well. 

I am so ready to start my classes and to begin this journey.
I know that my grandma is looking down on me and she is so happy and proud of me. 
I cannot wait to make her and the rest of my family proud of me.
I cannot wait to see what life has in store for me.

This Friday, I go for my orientation.
I will be getting my uniform, my knife set, my books, as well as cooking for the first time with my classmates.
I'm kind of nervous but so excited.

I will be posting an update of what happened at my orientation this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik