Tuesday, August 4, 2015

OH MY GOODNESS!

I'm slightly freaking out right now. Why?
Well....
I START SCHOOL TOMORROW!
Yeah, that's right. 
I finally start school tomorrow and I am feeling all kinds of emotions right now.
I am happy, nervous, scared, excited, worried, ect.
Before I get into more details about tomorrow and all that,
let me tel you about how my orientation went a couple weeks ago!

I know I said that I was going to post the weekend after my orientation, 
but as you can see, that didn't happen.
I was sick the whole week of my orientation with a double ear infection and a sinus infection.
I was absolutely miserable.
However, I still went to my orientation.
They were all super nice about me not feeling well and told me that if I needed to leave, I was more then welcome to do so.
I met a few people that will be in my classes and they were all really nice.
I learn a lot of information about the school and everything that will be happening the next 18 months.
After the orientation, I was even more excited about starting classes.
(Which I didn't think was possible. Haha.)


Now on to tomorrow...
I have two classes tomorrow.
I will be in class from 9:40 until about 4:20.
I am so so excited and I cannot wait to start this journey.

I will definitely have to write again, hopefully tomorrow, and let you know how things went.

Until then, wish me luck!
It's time to make my dreams come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik